2022 POLICY AGENDA > Economic Recovery
sf.citi supports ongoing economic recovery efforts as the City and state begin to transition into a post-pandemic world.
- sf.citi values and promotes community-driven initiatives like BloomSF Avenue Greenlight that advance the economic recovery and community revitalization of San Francisco’s commercial corridors.
- sf.citi advocates for programs and solutions to help enliven the downtown core through public art installations, activities, and beautification of our City to ensure it can return to its former vibrancy.
- sf.citi supports continued policies and initiatives that provide relief for businesses affected by COVID-19 by passing appropriate fee waivers, allocating new resources, streamlining business permits and processes, and eliminating unnecessary bureaucracies.
- sf.citi supports and recognizes the continued value of pandemic-related solutions to support businesses and the community, such as Shared Spaces, Slow Streets, and quick build projects.
- sf.citi applauds state and Bay Area-wide initiatives that provide dedicated funds to support the economic recovery and revitalization of all sectors that have been hardest hit, with special attention to tourism and transportation.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Opinion piece about San Francisco’s GRT tax reform co-authored by Jennifer Stojkovic and Rodney Fong, President and CEO of the... read more →February 7, 2020
Tired of San Francisco streets being used as a testing ground for the latest delivery technology and transportation apps, city... read more →December 10, 2019
Over the last six months, Apple, Facebook, and Google have collectively pledged $4.5 billion to aid California’s housing crisis. sf.citi... read more →December 4, 2019