Membership Engagement Coordinator
sf.citi seeks a dynamic and outgoing new member of our team to help take our organization to the next level. The role will focus on recruiting new members through building new connections and relationships, while showing “TLC” to existing members through engagement and support. The Member Engagement Coordinator will report directly to the Assistant Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will largely focus on recruiting new member companies through sourcing new leads and pitching prospective members.
- You will be expected to proactively build new relationships and assist in membership cultivation. This will include representing sf.citi at local networking and industry events and meet-ups, as well as independent research and sourcing.
- You will build and maintain close relationships with our member companies – think first name basis. Your job is to help members feel the value of their membership through engaging them in our current programs, as well as listening to their feedback for how to improve.
- You will be expected to lead marketing and communications efforts to support member success stories and programs, and will also be encouraged to create and develop new membership perks and programs.
- You will also actively manage sf.citi’s nonprofit partnerships and sf.citi’s community presence.
- You will be a driving force for sf.citi marketing and communications, including developing new materials, leading on design, and writing copy. You will also share ownership of social media channels and will contribute actively to daily communications.
You are an energetic, independent thinker who is able to create, execute, and iterate on initiatives and ideas. You thrive on working with different people and building meaningful relationships. You are a team player and are able to manage various projects and tasks simultaneously, while having close attention to detail and precision in your work. You are a people magnet and not shy to cold call. You are not afraid to take an ‘all hands on deck’ approach and understand how to prioritize and strategize your time effectively to reach organizational goals.
Bonus points: you have experience working in a startup and/or have tech industry connections.
- BA or BS degree
- Independent, self-driven worker.
- Outgoing people-person; strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Background in social media marketing prefered.
- Familiarity with San Francisco’s technology industry prefered.
- Familiarity with San Francisco politics and policy, particularly as pertains to economic development and education.
Application deadline: September 2, 2016
Start Date: September 15, 2016.
Time Commitment: Full Time
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Please make writing samples and references available upon request.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Assistant Director Jennifer Stojkovic: email@example.comAPPLY TODAY!