sf.citi is San Francisco’s tech trade association developed to empower the San Francisco technology community to have a voice in local tech policy decisions and collaborate with leaders in government on solving local issues. Founded in 2012, we are committed to building cross-sector conversation between the City’s tech, nonprofit, and political communities. We drive innovative policy solutions and develop social impact partnerships to address longstanding issues facing San Francisco.
Reflective of sf.citi’s mission and work, our growing community includes Bay Area government officials, tech leaders and employees, venture capitalists, nonprofit organizations, and more.
sf.citi SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS
sf.citi sponsorships are a great way to amplify your social impact work in front of a powerful audience of government, tech, and nonprofit leaders. Seize this opportunity to show the San Francisco Bay Area how you’re supporting our local community. Whether you’re searching for talent, new networks, or channels to build your community-conscious brand, sf.citi can help share your message with thousands of tech professionals, policy leaders, and influencers.
By sponsoring the sf.citi newsletter, you gain the following benefits:
- Increased brand visibility with tech, policy, and nonprofit leaders
- Recruitment opportunities among top tech and business talent
- Business development opportunities
sf.citi READERSHIP AND REACH BY THE NUMBERS
- 10,500+ newsletter subscribers
- 20% open rate
- 8.5% click rate
- 11,000+ social media followers
The vast majority of sf.citi readers—around 90 percent—are located in California.
sf.citi SPONSORSHIP PRICES AND PACKAGES
sf.citi invites you to sponsor our weekly Community Update, our bi-monthly newsletter, which is also posted on the sf.citi website, or both! All advertisements include an image and short by-line (see below for further specifications).
- sf.citi Tech Community Update
Every week, sf.citi sends out a community update from the San Francisco tech industry. Our community updates are short, sweet, and informative. They include a brief overview of community-minded initiatives from sf.citi members, feature local nonprofits, and detail the latest policy news from the City of San Francisco and the State of California. See a sample sf.citi community update here.sf.citi Community Update sponsorships include a company logo at the top of the newsletter and custom advertisement copy at the bottom of the newsletter (see below for specifications).Price to sponsor four consecutive community updates: $400
- sf.citi Newsletter
sf.citi’s bi-monthly newsletter goes out every other Thursday and includes three to four longer reads. In general, these feature the latest sf.citi events, policy updates, and blog content. All sf.citi newsletters are also archived on the sf.citi website and promoted across our social media channels, primarily Facebook and Twitter. View past sf.citi newsletters here.sf.citi Newsletter sponsorships include a company logo at the top of the newsletter and a custom image and advertisement copy at the bottom of the newsletter (see below for specifications).Price to sponsor two consecutive sf.citi newsletters: $350
- Combo sf.citi Community Update + Newsletter
To gain maximum visibility and reach, sf.citi invites you to sponsor both our weekly community updates and our bi-monthly newsletter.Price to sponsor four consecutive community updates + two consecutive sf.citi newsletters: $600
sf.citi newsletter sponsorships appear at the top and bottom of all sf.citi newsletters. To advertise with sf.citi, please include the following:
- High-resolution logo that is visible on a white background and sent as either an svg or ai file
- 50 words or less of copy
- We highly encourage copy that highlights community engagement and impact.
- We also prefer promotions for content or events that are relevant to sf.citi’s core audience rather than direct product placement.
- **Please Note: sf.citi reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for products or services that do not align with our brand and mission.
- A customized URL (optional)
- For sf.citi Newsletter sponsorships only: An image that is 600 pixels x 200 pixels and sent as either a png or jpg file
To inquire about any of these offerings, please contact:
Marketing and Communications Manager, sf.citi